Give Your Money A Job! Make It Work As Hard As You Do.
The Financial Freedom Roadmap Course will provide you with the tools you need to stop stressing over money and achieve the financial success you deserve
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
You feel like your money is going out just as fast as it is coming in? You know you need to pay down debt, but your money won't stretch that far.
Everyone says you need to save and invest, but there is so much information available, you are not sure where to begin. It's all a bit overwhelming.
You are saving for retirement, but you unsure if it will be enough. How do you know if you are on target to reach your retirement goals.
WHAT IF YOU COULD...
- Create a simplified spending plan that aligns with your values and those things that matter most to you.
- Build a roadmap to crush your financial goals and shape the life you desire
- Identify the money triggers that threaten to derail your well designed plans
- Take control of your money rather than feeling like your money has control over you
- Save more and have peace of mind knowing you can withstand life's ups and downs
- Invest smart, build wealth and live full today while securing your financial future
THE FINANCIAL FREEDOM ROADMAP
You don't need a Phd in Finance or any other letters behind your name to win with money. A little knowledge and discipline will take you a long way.
The Financial Freedom Roadmap is an online step-by-step course designed to:
==> Provide you with tools to set up a system for tracking your money and organize important financial documents.
==> Develop clear, realistic financial goals and help you select investments that match those goals.
==> Help you understand how your childhood experiences play a role in your relationship with money
==> Empower and educate you to feel confident in making important financial decisions to build a life you love.
When You Enroll During This Special, Limited-Time Period, You'll Get:
1. Access to 4 step-by-step modules with 10 video lessons (Value $497)
2. Weekly live group coaching sessions with a Certified Financial Planner® in a private FaceBook group (Value $497)
3. Full lifetime access to all modules and lessons (Value $247)
4. Downloadable templates and checklists (Value $97)
5. BONUS: Understanding Index funds & ETFs (Value $97)
6. BONUS: Education planning essentials (Value $97)
7. BONUS: Quickstart to debt reduction (Value $97)
TOTAL VALUE = $1,629
Your Investment: $97
OVER $291 WORTH OF BONUSES
LET'S GET STARTED
You can either continue down the path of least resistance, the path you have already been traveling and get the same results, or you can choose the road less traveled. The path of least resistance will probably result in you getting the same outcomes you’ve always received.
If you want something different to happen, if you want to change your relationship with money, you’re going to have to do something different. Make a new choice and pursue your new outcome.
Check out the intro video below to get a snapshot of the Financial Freedom Roadmap course.
Now here is a bit about me. I've been in the financial services industry for more than 25+ years. But I don't speak in beta, sharpe ratios and financial jargon that no-one understands or cares about. I make financial concepts easy to understand and building wealth fun. As it should be.
In my journey as a single mom and financial professional, I've learned that our lives are not built around spreadsheets and budgets. Our financial decisions are rooted in the stories we tell ourselves about money and the habits we've established.
The financial success journey begins with an examination of your money beliefs and how these beliefs impact your relationship with money. Budgets and spreadsheets are merely tools used to create the financial foundation.
I believe that regardless of where you are on your financial journey, if you want to do better with your money, YOU CAN!
Commit to the journey. Trust the process. Discipline the mind. Be kind to you.
Ready To Become A Financial Freedom Warrior?
Are you ready for a step-by-step guide to managing your finances? If so, let's get started!
The course will open Monday, November 1, 2021. Click the link to save your spot.
ONE TIME PAYMENT
What You Will Learn
- Lesson 1: Understand how your mindset impacts your relationship with money
- Lesson 2: Determine where the money is going and identify money leaks.
- Lesson 3: Set and prioritize value-based goals
- Lesson 4: Pull the plan together and start building wealth
- Bonuses: A primer on mutual funds, 529 plan basics and debt reduction strategies